Adventure attraction for those who have a good head for heights.
In the end of the valley you will find Austria's biggest high ropes course. The most thrilling attraction are six (!) flying fox, four of this cross the valley! Glide over the valley 100 metres above the ground and 70 km/h fast! You will be faced with various fun tasks that involve climbing, balancing, sliding, and swinging while enjoying great views at the same time.
In addition the Saalbach Hinterglemm High Ropes Course offers an exciting adventure programme. Abseiling in Canyonland, tubing with the ultimate wild-water couch, downhill tobogganing and more. The park consist of 3 parts: 9 climbing course, flying fox course and canyoning cours. Nerby you can find a jump & slide park and the "Glemmtaler" treetop way.
The High ropes course reopen in May 2019
Boredom? No chance!
Glemmerhof archery course – go hunting
At the Glemmerhof arvery course life-like animals are waiting to be hunted down by shooters of all ages. The course, which is mainly in the wood, offers 28 different targets of varying degrees of difficulty. Bows, arrows and further equipment can be hired at Glemmerhof.
Quad riding in the Glemmy Offroad park – racing fun for everyone
The Offroad park is located in the immediate vicinity of Hotel Schachner and offers lots of outdoor fun for those who like action and adventure. Beginners, more advanced riders and pros will get an adrenalien rush at the hills, bends, uphill and downhill slopes in varying degrees of difficulty. To ensure safe quad riding Glemmy Offroad park offers basic and advanced courses, courses in basic techniques, training on tour and special off road training.
Rafting – pure water action on your summer holidays
Adventure lovers listen up! The numerous mountain streams in Salzburg guarantee lots of rafting fun. Get into the raft and feel the dynamic pull of the water. In the Saalbach-Hinterglemm holiday region you can go on rafting tours of varying degrees of risk and difficulty.
Paragliding – flying high on your summer holidays
Experience the Saalbach Hinterglemm holiday region from above. Paragliding gives you the opportunity to observe the impressive scenery from a completely different point of view: wooded peaks, rugged rocks, crystal-clear mountain streams – that is the fantastic mountain scenery of the Salzburg Alps. The paragliding schools around Hotel Schachner offer different taster courses, paragliding courses, tandem flights as well as complete paragliding training.
Top 10 trips in the region Salzburg
Both in summer and winter there are lots of events in Saalbach Hinterglemm and in the whole area of Salzburg. Here are the top 10 trips in the region:
Popular trip destinations: unique culture and nature experiences
- Grossglockner High Alpine Road: 48 km drive enjoyment on the road to the highest mountain in Austria, the Grossglockner (3.789 m)
- Catchment lakes Kaprun: impounding reservoir at 2.000 m
- Gorges and caves: Seisenberg gorge, Voderkaser gorg, Kitzloch gorge and the cave "Entrische Kirche"
- Zeller See: enjoy the city Zell am See, go shopping or check out some aquatic sports
- Giant ice world Werfen: the biggest ice cave from all over the world
- Water marvel world and Waterfalls Krimml: the highest waterfalls in Europe
- Tauern Spa Kaprun: thermal spa, day spa and children world
- National park world Mittersill: alpine world of experience
- City of Salzburg: fort "Hohen Salzburg", Hous of nature, Zoo and Castle Hellbrunn
- Weissee glacier
- Ferleiten Wildlife Park and leisure park
- Leogang Mining Museum
- Pillerseetal Family Land
- Vötter's Vintage Car Museum Kaprun
- Sommer Toboggan Run
- Lake Ritzensee and Museum Ritzensee
- Placer Mining in Rauris
The JOKER CARD is in the summer season included in the price. With this card you have a lot of possibilities for great adventures and tourist attraction for free. Sounds great, doesn't it? More holiday for the same price. Check out your holiday offer by sending us an enquiry!